Artists may choose to join us for a spring, summer, early autumn, or full season residency; and we also have studio & other spaces available for short term use
- Within the Sugar Tree Cottage: A small private room with good natural light. Enjoy the shared spaces of a sitting room, kitchen, screened porch & sunny deck to listen to the sounds of the brook from & watch the ducks float by.*
- At the Corner (off season): Screen porch on private corner, overlooking gardens. No access to house.*
- Large shared studio space at the Tower House is currently being used for storage, but you may make requests now for when it becomes available. The former dance hall is large enough to provide opportunity for rehearsing, dancing, singing... and is intended to be used as studio space for creating your art or giving lessons in many mediums.
- Given the requirements of the artist, and current availability due to residencies or season, any cottage can be used used as studio space!
- Outdoor spaces at all Olive Street locations are at artist's discretion, and we merely ask that you please be flexible upon arriving, and/or schedule with us if you wish to reserve a particular spot.
To us, the term artist encompasses not only those of theater arts, or media arts, but those interested in exploring and sharing their culinary, landscape, or other artistry as well