Our volunteers are the folks otherwise known as our "bees"
Bees are good pollinators, community builders, and some even make honey.
We welcome genuine bees (genus Apis) and bee-like folk here, to enjoy and help cultivate the neighborhood. Everyone's time, talents, and helping hands are appreciated greatly, and there are many ways to contribute.
Just a few suggestions include:
- Help care for the gardens and other landscaping
- Build/donate a bench
- Help keep the pantries full in the community kitchens
- Volunteer to do laundry
- Join a painting party
- Do the mowing
- Help with opening of residences (clean out cobwebs/wash windows)
- Help build planters or recycling bins
- Pick up the recycling
- Bring bird seed for the feeders
- Offer space on your lawn for an On Olive Street pop-up art sale